Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Markets

I have spent the last week or so trying to get ready for all the craft markets that we have coming up. From now until Christmas pretty much every weekened we are going to be at various markets, from Flemington, to werribee to Lardner Park and I have been stock piling to make sure that we don't run out of stock. Also our new website is going live tonight - so check it out www.almondtreeframes.com.au - also if you register your interest, we can also send you emails to let you know of any sales that we are having - such as our October unframed print $29 sale!

I have also designed a new paper collage range that I am incredibly excited about, and will list on our etsy shop within the next week or so. This range is looking at branching out (when you see the picture you will get the pun!) into art work for adults as well as kids. I have also been working on some ninja designs to go with the geisha girls that we have.


Shyla (my 11 month old) is now standing, and on the verge of walking - so looks like I am going to have to baby proof the house again! They are so cute at this age!!!

No comments:

Stat Counter


View My Stats