Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Your Childhood Fun



The innocence of childhood - how often do you think you just want your kids to have the simple, uncomplicated life you had when you were growing up, when you could spend hours outside creating your own adventures, skipping or building forts?

Our latest range brings this element of simple childhood into your house. It was originally designed as part of our baby butterfly (TM) range, as we thought they would look great in kids rooms, but surprisingly over half our sales are actually for Mum to keep in her room!

We currently have 6 completed designs that you will shortly see on our website, and in our stockists stores, with designs featuring girls playing ring a rosie, a brother and sister dinking each other on their bikes, two brothers playing cowboys, and a little boy out fishing...


I would love to hear your favourite childhood memories, and see if we could turn it into a design. Without a doubt my favourite past time would be lying outside on a warm day making shapes out of clouds, to this day when I am driving I will often point to a cloud and say to my husband doesn't that look like a .....






2 comments:

Jane said...

How absolutely divine! I adore the swing one. I'm heading over to your website now! Jane @ http://lifeonplanetbaby.blogspot.com J

Unknown said...

These are absolutely beautiful and I will share your blog and website with all my friends.

Stat Counter


View My Stats